Bienvenue, Invité
Username: Password: Se souvenir de moi
Servez vous de ce forum pour échanger avec d'autres chasseurs de points et trouver ceux qui rapportent le plus.
  • Page:

SUJET: Doug Marrone would not wear a ‘Canadian tuxedo’

Doug Marrone would not wear a ‘Canadian tuxedo’ 2 weeks 5 days ago #25946

• chenyan94
  • Nouveau muzeelien
  • Connected Pt'i nouveau
There’s always a couple of off-the-wall questions at a press conference and it was no different for Jacksonville Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone on Thursday. While being asked about the new Jaguars uniform and helmet Womens Austin Seferian-Jenkins Jersey , the final question to Marrone was about tuxedo’s.The Canadian kinds.“You guys are killing me. No, but I do own a tux,” Marrone said when asked if he’d ever wear a Canadian tuxedo. “We have to go to the College Football Awards Ceremony at the Waldorf [Astoria]. That’s every year. It’s black tie. I used to have to go to black-tie events when my wife was an attorney for her thing. Then I think I had one other black-tie event. I thought to rent a tuxedo is going to cost me $120, maybe I should buy one. In the long run, if I’m not a fat then I will be able to use this tuxedo for a while. I went out and then I went to the tuxedo place and that’s the only place I could ever shop. I said I wanted the most conservative tuxedo that I can use for weddings, receptions, parties and all that stuff. I have the same one.”For those who are unfamiliar with the term http://www.thejaguarsfootballauthentic.com/josh-lambo-jersey-authentic , a Canadian tuxedo is in essence full on denim. Head to toe. Denim pants, denim shirt, denim jacket.Could you imagine Marrone in one of those on the sideline?Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans Week 3 2018: TV Channel, time, live stream The Jacksonville Jaguars are hosting the Tennessee Titans in a Week 3 matchup that sees the two teams kick off at 1pm EST at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.Sunday’s game shouldn’t be close, but it inevitably will be. In the past three years http://www.thejaguarsfootballauthentic.com/a.j.-bouye-jersey-authentic , the Titans have won four of six, including a home-and-away sweep last year. Marcus Mariota is still designated as “questionable” on the injury report and Blaine Gabbert will likely get the start and the Titans roster is half of what the Jaguars’ is, but... well, old wounds die hard and until the Jaguars can handle their business against the Titans they can’t.Everything you need to knowGame time: Sunday, September 23rd, 2018, 1:00 PM ESTLocation: TIAA Bank Field http://www.thejaguarsfootballauthentic.com/malik-jackson-jersey-authentic , Jacksonville, FLTV Channel: CBS47 locally, Ch. 717 on DirecTV NFL Sunday TicketTV Crew: Spero Dedes and Adam ArchuletaRadio: 1010 AM/92.5 FM and 99.9 FM in Jacksonville, SIRIUSXM Ch. 814, and along the Jaguars Radio Network in Florida and Georgia.Streaming: The game is offered through NFL Game Pass which is free to Jaguars season ticket holders.Odds: Jaguars were 6.5-point favorites before the bet was taken off the table due to Mariota’s questionable statusPrediction: Jaguars win 27-17Enemy Blog: Music City Miracles — Website/Twitter/FacebookOur Twitter: @BigCatCountryOur Facebook: Please like us!Our Podcast: @DownByTheBank
L'administrateur à désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds