Bienvenue, Invité
Username: Password: Se souvenir de moi
  • Page:

SUJET: Jets 2018 Roster Countdown: Number 62 Antonio Garc

Jets 2018 Roster Countdown: Number 62 Antonio Garc 1 week 5 days ago #25953

• chenyan94
  • Nouveau muzeelien
  • Connected Pt'i nouveau
We now move to Antonio Garcia in our Jets roster countdown.Name: Antonio GarciaNumber: 62Year with Jets: 1stProjected Role: Project tackleHis 2017: Garcia was a third round pick by New England but did not play a snap. He was placed on the Non-Football Injury List due to blood clots and missed the entire season. Even though he was medically cleared to play the Patriots cut him http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com/brandon-shell-jersey , and the Jets picked him up.2018 will be a success if: Garcia is able to get into football shape, stay healthy, and develop his game. I don’t think the Jets will count on him to do much. 2017 was to be a developmental year, and he missed that. He is playing catchup. Finding him was essentially a bonus third round pick.Odds of making the roster: Based on his Draft pedigree, my guess is the Jets would struggle to get him through waivers and onto the practice squad even if they weren’t inclined to keep him, which I think they are. I say he is Probable (75-99%).New York Jets Flight Connections 09/4/18 Good morning Authentic Brian Winters Jersey , Gang Green Gangsters! Here are your daily New York Jets links for this Tuesday...NJ.com – Sam Darnold named Jets’ starting QB: 15 lethal pass rushers rookie will face in 2018 / Khalil Mack, J.J. Watt, Von Miller.NJ.com – Jets’ biggest reasons for hope (and concern) entering 2018 / Sam Darnold, Trumaine Johnson, Robby Anderson.Jet Nation – Jets roll the dice on talented, oft injured edge rusher.NY Post – Josh McCown is everything Sam Darnold could ask for in a mentor.Elite Sports NY – New York Jets-Sam Darnold 2018: we witnessed this identical story in 2009.NFL Trade Rumors – AFC East Notes: Bills Womens Brandon Copeland Jersey , Jets, Patriots.NFL Trade Rumors – Jets Re-Sign QB John Wolford to Practice Squad.The NY Times – Jets name Sam Darnold as their starting Quarterback.Jet Nation – Jets sign Jerimiah Attaochu; McGuire to I.R.NY Post – The future is here, and the Jets will never be the same.SNY.tv – Relax, Jets fans: Sam Darnold is the real deal.Pro Football Talk – Jets working out kicker Matt Crane, too.ESPN – Jets rush Sam Darnold into starting job, hoping for Carson Wentz.NFL Spin Zone – The truth about the 2018 cap space.The Jet Press – Latest injury update on Jermaine Kearse.Associated Press – Jets add 4 to practice squad Womens Doug Middleton Jersey , including DB Jeremy Clark.North Jersey – Breaking down the 2018 schedule, game-by-game.Enjoy Your Tuesday!
L'administrateur à désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds